We’ve had a few questions lately on why our community events are for all girls.
So we decided to ask a few of our members first hand why they enjoy Hike365 being an all girls community.
– “I love being able to connect with other girls who have the same passion for hiking as I do. We have so much fun on our adventures together which motivates + inspires me to keep getting out there when I see fellow girls up there on the mountain!” – Lisa | Alberta Canada
– “It can be intimidating as a girl to get outdoors, and with an all girls community it builds confidence in our ability to do things together that we might not normally do on our own” – Dani | Alberta Canada
– “I’ve made amazing friends through Hike365! All girls events helps us bond over a shared interest and there’s no competition” – Jocelyn | Alberta Canada
– “It’s loads of fun to be with a group of girls who enjoy the outdoors. I find it encouraging to myself, and I am sure it is to other girls as well to get outdoors when I know that others like me are out there on the trails!” – Diana | Alberta Canada
– “There’s no pressure, I enjoy being able to bond with fellow female outdoor enthusiasts about where I want to hike + explore and have the support of a community to help me reach my goals in a non-competitive setting.” – Leah | Alberta Canada
– “As an avid hiker I didn’t have a lot of girl friends to explore the outdoors + tackle new adventure challenges with. I was often asked on social media where I hiked + contacted by girls I didn’t even know to see if I offered hiking workshops! I saw a need from my peers for a supportive, member influenced, and non competitive community of all girls so I decided to get started on fulfilling it!”- AV | Founder Hike 365 | Canmore Alberta